Automatic Bag Slitting Machine
The H.B.S.C. and M.B.S.C. range of automatic low profile sack slitting machines have been designed to handle a wide range of differing bag sizes of powder or granular materials in a fully enclosed environment. The twin rotary knife cutting action ensures maximum powder recovery while the emptying bag is automatically ejected and compacted into a plastic waste receiving bag.
Opening rate up to 600 bags per hour depending on bag size and free flowing characteristics of the contents. The machines are of a compact design incorporating automatic infeed conveyor, bag emptying unit, dust extraction unit and waste bag compactor.
The fully automatic nature of the Bel-Tyne bag emptying machines make them an ideal choice for today’s environment- user friendly.
FeaturesGeneral Method of Operation
- Versatility – Can handle a wide range of differing bag sizes containing granules and powder materials. Automatic self adjusting cutting action for various bag sizes.
- Safe and Clean – Works automatically in a fully- enclosed system, reducing atmospheric pollution. Clean cutting action minimizes product contamination.
- Durable – Quality construction and long self sharpening blade life.
- Easy to Operate – Effortless, trouble- free processing.
- Compact – Optimum efficiency – minimum floor space
- Cost Effective – Low cost installation and maintenance
General Method of Operation
The operator loads the bags onto an integral powered horizontal infeed conveyor, which feeds the bags onto a retractable spike conveyor. This retains the bag during the cutting cycle.
Two rotary knife- cutting units automatically adjust to differing bag sizes and ensure the bag is cut cleanly on three sides, efficiently discharging the contents. As the bottom half of the bag is drawn around and under the spiked conveyor and an air facility is available to ensure maximum material recovery as it passes through the cutting stage.
During the bag transfer, the spikes retract and the empty bag is automatically ejected into the waste compactor, which compacts the bag into a plastic waste- receiving bag.